Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wordly Wise # 6

I was strolling down the street one day. Suddenly something told me that something was wrong, I looked at the town. An old lady was dancing up and down the street in her underwear, a couple of people were driving at 100 miles per hour, a man was hitting a woman and she was hitting back, and a person was smashing a piano! Yes it was a totally bizarre day. I soon realized that what the people were doing would cause many bad things to happen. The only way to stop a calamity is to get things back in order. I gathered a group of people who were still sensible and we had a discussion about this. Everybody had his or her own idea, there was a big dissention and soon there was a mutiny. We had started at 1:00pm and now it was 3:00, 2 hours had elapsed. I started to interrogate the people, asking them about what they think was wrong, what they think we should do, and what they would do if something like this happened again. I was meticulous in listening, looking at small details and taking the information in. Then finally, after all that questioning and information I figured it out. I apprehended that the people wanted to find out what happened by going to the parliament buildings and talking to the government. So, we went to the parliament buildings, there we found that the prime minister was away on vacation because he wanted people to lionize him by giving him food and lots of money and other things. Then we concluded that because there was no government that meant that the form of government right now would be anarchy, no government! Just then the prime minister came back and the problem was solved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home